10/19/07

run the city of fountains!



tomorrow is the big day! the day i run my first half marathon (13.1 miles) in the Kansas City Marathon! i'm nervous and excited! it's hard to believe i've only been running since mid june and i'm already tackling something so grand. what's even harder to believe is that in march i was at my heaviest weight ever, and so far i've lost 44 pounds and gone from a size 18 to a size 10 in those past few months. i've still got quite a few more to go, but i'm up for the challenge! let's go running!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

w00t! Wish I could be there to cheer you on!

boxercab said...

Good luck 2morrow! We'll be there with you in spirit.

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged. :)

martman said...

Congrats on the progress and I am impressed with the marathon. I am way to lazy, I envy you.